Why Join WFC?
National associations in over 85 countries belong to the WFC both for member benefits (e.g. information on the profession, assistance with educational legislative and other professional issues, representation at the World Health Organization and other international organizations) and to support the international development of the profession (e.g. supporting new associations, maintaining international policies and standards in education and practice, promoting research).
Corporate Partners & Individual Supporters
Chiropractic educational institutions, organizations, corporations, individuals and students join the WFC to support the goal of the WFC to promote a strong and successful chiropractic profession with consistent standards of education and practice worldwide. They become partners not only for the benefits but also to help provide resources to achieve this goal.
• Quarterly World Report on WFC activities and international chiropractic developments.
• Acknowledgement of support in WFC reports, publications, press releases, and at various meetings and conferences.
• Priority notice of WFC and other international meetings.
• Priority access to WFC sponsorship and exhibit opportunities.
• Listing on the WFC web site ― www.wfc.org
• Collegial contacts and joint ventures with other corporate partners.
• For Corporate Partners at the Platinum, Diamond, Gold levels: posting of company/institution name, logo and website link on the WFC website
• A membership certificate and WFC lapel pins.
• WFC Exhibit Booth placard
• Appropriate use of the WFC logos in your own advertising.
New Individual Supporter - special offer here
More information here